This infographic is about the 5 Keys to Inspiring Leadership, no matter your Style. It’s a visual and short textual summary by Gwen Moran, published at Entrepeneur.com.
Forget the stereotypical leadership image of a buttoned-up person in a grey suit hauling around a hefty briefcase. Today, stand out leaders come in all shapes and sizes. Peter Handal (chief executive of New York City-based Dale Carnegie Training, a leadership-training company) says that their research indicates that what really matters is that leaders are able to create enthusiasm, empower their people, in still confidence and be inspiring to the people around them.
Highlights five keys for inspiring leadership:
- Face challenges – Great leaders are brave enough to face up to challenging situations and deal with them honestly.
- Win trust – Employees are more loyal and enthusiastic when they work in an environment run by people they trust.
- Be authentic – If you’re not a suit, don’t try to be one.
- Earn respect – When you conduct yourself in an ethical way and model the traits you want to see in others, you earn the respect of those around you.
- Stay curious – Good leaders remain intellectually curious and committed to learning.
Would you like to read more about the research of Peter Handal, published at Entrepeneur.com? Scroll down on this page and study their “Inspiring Leadership” infographic.
This “Inspiring Leadership” infographic has been designed by Gwen Moran, published at Entrepeneur.com, source: http://www.entrepreneur.com/dbimages/article/5-keys-infographic-inspiring-leadership.jpg
Share your thoughts!
Share this infographic if you think it’s worth sharing. We’re always curious what you’re expect to find on the ToolsHero platform. We would like to receive your vision, suggestions or comments on this infographic.
With clear infographics we want to help our visitors with this information for their personal use or you can apply it for business issues.
Add a link to this page on your website:
<a href=”http://www.toolshero.com/infographics/5-keys-to-inspiring-leadership”>ToolsHero.com: 5 Keys to Inspiring Leadership (infographic)</a>
Did you find this article interesting?
Your rating is more than welcome or share this article via Social media!