The Costa Rica Star posted a nice news article about simple productivity tips for organizing work life.
- 1. Start the Day with Structured Time
- 2. Use Travel Time to Complete Coordination Tasks
- 3. Reduce Meeting Times by 25 Percent
- 4. Take Regular Breaks during Work Time
- 5. Work Off-site during Appropriate Occasions
- 6. Consolidate Number of Resources We Need to Go for Info
- 7. Switch Off Pop-up Notifications on Mobile and Desktop
- 8. Converse Instead of Emailing
- 9. Break Big Tasks into Smaller Ones
- 10. Use Check-lists for Repetitive Tasks
- Share your thoughts!
Marcel Evans, author of the article, states that productivity is very important in this contemporary age of hectic work schedules.
According to Marcel, time management is the most important and most talked about aspect of increasing productivity.
His tips can help an individual to maintain healthy balance between professional life and personal life.
1. Start the Day with Structured Time
Scheduling bigger tasks and deleting unimportant tasks is the well known simple step for organizing work life.
2. Use Travel Time to Complete Coordination Tasks
Utilizing commuting time for completing coordination tasks is an innovative productivity concept.
3. Reduce Meeting Times by 25 Percent
If one hour meeting is cut down to forty five minutes, then it will be possible to gain twenty five hours of work per month.
4. Take Regular Breaks during Work Time
Taking regular short breaks will definitely increase productivity and keep a professional organized.
5. Work Off-site during Appropriate Occasions
The workspace is often cited as an important element for increasing work productivity. Working from home has a few advantages like reduced commute time, shorter lunch times and few sick days.
6. Consolidate Number of Resources We Need to Go for Info
It is necessary to make notifications from each application appear consolidated in one place.
7. Switch Off Pop-up Notifications on Mobile and Desktop
Annoying pop-up messages will interrupt concentration of working professionals and we should keep them shut off.
8. Converse Instead of Emailing
According to new age management gurus, directly talking to colleagues is far better than sending numerous emails. Person-to-person communication will give precise directions and it will clear up misunderstandings very quickly.
9. Break Big Tasks into Smaller Ones
With information technology, we can break-up voluminous tasks into shorter ones.
10. Use Check-lists for Repetitive Tasks
If an employee is reeling under time constraints, check-lists will keep them on track.
Add a link to this page on your website:
<a href=”https://www.toolshero.com/business-news/simple-personal-productivity-tips/”>ToolsHero.com: Simple personal productivity tips</a>
Share this article if you think it’s worth sharing. We’re always curious what you’re expect to find on the ToolsHero platform. We would like to receive your vision, suggestions or comments on this article. With practical and inspiring business news we want to help our visitors with this information for their personal use or you can apply it for business issues.
Did you find this article interesting?
Your rating is more than welcome or share this article via Social media!