This infographic is about the 7 habits of “Highly” ineffective managers and gives you a good story overview visualization.
It’s a visual summary by Mindflash about the seven habits of which every ineffective manager has cultivated at least one.
Want to be an effective manager? Kick these habits and make it happen!
Some important results of their research:
- Create trust by not breaking your word.
- Start solving problems in private instead of chastise employees publicly.
- Get to know the desire of your employees and get all up in their business.
- Boost the confidence of your employees by giving them positive feedback.
- Don’t be all knowing and make your employees comfortable.
- Try to listen active instead of speaking before listing.
- Make good and SMART Goals with everyone.
Would you like to read more about the research of Mindflash? Scroll down on this page and study their “7 habits of highly a ineffective manager” infographic.
This “7 habits of highly a ineffective manager” infographic has been designed by Mindflash, source: http://www.mindflash.com/blog/2011/08/7-habits-of-a-highly-ineffective-manager/.
Share your thoughts!
Share this infographic if you think it’s worth sharing. We’re always curious what you’re expect to find on the ToolsHero platform. We would like to receive your vision, suggestions or comments on this infographic. With clear infographics we want to help our visitors with this information for their personal use or you can apply it for business issues.
Did you find this article interesting?
Your rating is more than welcome or share this article via Social media!