This infographic is about the leadership expectations: the huge gaps in leadership between what followers expect, and what leaders do. It’s a visual and short textual summary by Kelly Recruitment about:
- leadership gaps of followers who wanted their managers to be more visionary, empathetic, and empowering.
More than 168,000 people across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions responded to the 2012 survey about Leadership expectations. This survey was conducted by RDA Group on behalf of Kelly Services.
Some highlights or their study
- Most leaders (52%) on average did not inspire their followers.
- In Thailand over 60% of leaders were not inspiring their followers and were considered too authoritarian.
- Most employees (62%) on average did not believe in their company’s mission.
- There were significant gaps seen by followers who wanted their managers to be more visionary, empathetic, and empowering.
- The most common style of leadership is “authoritative,” cited by 29% of workers. It’s also the least preferred.
- and more…
Would you like to read more about the research of Kelly Recruitment? Scroll down on this page and study their “Leadership expectations” infographic.
This “Leadership expectations” infographic has been designed by Kelly Recruitment, source: http://www.talent-technologies.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/leadership-infographic-pdf.pdf
Share your thoughts!
Share this infographic if you think it’s worth sharing. We’re always curious what you’re expect to find on the ToolsHero platform. We would like to receive your vision, suggestions or comments on this infographic.
With clear infographics we want to help our visitors with this information for their personal use or you can apply it for business issues.
Add a link to this page on your website:
<a href=”https://www.toolshero.com/infographics/leadership-expectations”>ToolsHero.com: Leadership Expectations (infographic)</a>
Did you find this article interesting?
Your rating is more than welcome or share this article via Social media!