This infographic is about the Motivation: the driving force and gives you a good visualization of some theories, ideas and more. It’s a visual and short textual summary by Incblot.org about the driven force by which humans achieve their goals.
Some important results of their Motivation research:
- There are three things that impact motivation: mastery, autonomy and purpose (Daniel Pink)
- Motivation is a formula
- 30% of the executives say that motivating people is their toughest job.
- Recommended action steps
- Three “famous quotes” by Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar and Winston Churchill
- Three questions you can ask yourself to lead by
- 49% of the employees likes verbal praise.
- and more…
Would you like to read more about the research of Incblot.org? Scroll down on this page and study their infographic.
This “Motivation: the driving force” infographic has been designed by Incblot.org, source: http://incblot.org/uncategorized/motivation-infographic/.
Share your thoughts!
Share this infographic if you think it’s worth sharing. We’re always curious what you’re expect to find on the ToolsHero platform. We would like to receive your vision, suggestions or comments on this infographic.
With clear infographics we want to help our visitors with this information for their personal use or you can apply it for business issues.
Add a link to this page on your website:
<a href=”https://www.toolshero.com/infographics/motivation-driving-force”>ToolsHero.com: Motivation: the driving force</a>
Did you find this article interesting?
Your rating is more than welcome or share this article via Social media!