You are using an ad blocker...
ToolsHero is a free knowledge platform on management methods, models and more.
Our core business model is advertisement which helps us to create this free platform for you!
Please help us by disabling your ad blocker and add our website to your whitelist.
This infographic is about the 9 rules for conflict management. It’s a visual and short textual summary by the Abilene Christian University about the steps a leader can take to keep workplace conflict at bay.
It addresses effective methods for handling disagreements, best communication practices and other interesting figures and facts.
Some important results of their study
- Recognize that conflict will happen. 85% of the employees have to deal with conflict of some degree.
- Don’t wait for the explosion. Deal with it before it escalates and effects happiness and productivity.
- Know your issue. 10% of the employees say that conflicts lead to project failure.
- Foster flexibility and compromise. Find the win-win situation!
- Keep it professional and not personal. Use polite, business-like language and an objective viewpoint.
- and more…
Would you like to read more about the research of the Abilene Christian University? Scroll down on this page and study their “Rules for conflict management” infographic.
This “Inspiring Leadership” infographic has been designed by Abilene Christian University, source: http://conflictres.acu.edu/managing-conflict-at-work-infographic/
Share your thoughts!
Share this infographic if you think it’s worth sharing. We’re always curious what you’re expect to find on the ToolsHero platform. We would like to receive your vision, suggestions or comments on this infographic.
With clear infographics we want to help our visitors with this information for their personal use or you can apply it for business issues.
Add a link to this page on your website:
<a href=”https://www.toolshero.com/infographics/rules-for-conflict-management”>ToolsHero.com: Rules for conflict management [infographic]</a>
Did you find this article interesting?
Your rating is more than welcome or share this article via Social media!