Hans Vermaak is and adviser, lecturer and researcher.
Biography Hans Vermaak
His consultancy work focuses on challenges organizational changes with complex (social) issues as a recurrent theme.
His six-year research study into complex tasks in organizations brought him a cum laude doctorate (Ph.D.) from the University of Amsterdam and a publication of his research in book form.
This book Enjoying Tough Issues received the Best-book-of-the-year 2009 award from the Dutch Association of Management Consultancy Firms.
As a lecturer, Hans Vermaak professionalizes innovators and he provides shadow advice.
Hans Vermaak is associate partner at Sioo where he co-designs the master’s degree programme ‘Advanced Change Methodologies’.
And he is a visiting professor at the Copenhagen Business School (CBS/Simi) in Denmark.
Hans Vermaak regularly publishes articles using supporting research about change management, systems thinking and learning processes.
Publications and books by Hans Vermaak et al.
- 2012. Facilitating local ownership through paradoxical interventions. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science.
- 2009. Enjoying tough issues: Dynamics of innovation and stagnation. Deventer, Netherlands: Kluwer.
- 2008. Thinking in colors – on video. Available at http://www.hansvermaak.com/
- 2004. Change Paradigms: An Overview. Organization Development Journal,from VU.nl
- 2004. Thinking about change: Complexity and multiplicity in change processes. In J. Boonstra (Ed), Dynamics in Organizational Change and Learning (Series Handbooks in the Psychology of Management in Organizations) (pp.197-226). Chicester (UK): Wiley.
- 2004. Comparing psychotherapists’ and change agents’ approaches to change. In A. Buono (Ed.), Creative Consulting: Innovative Perspectives on Management Consulting. Research in Management Consulting (vol. 4) (pp. 267-302).Greenwich (CT): Information A
- 2003. Learning to change. A guide for organizational change agents. Sage Publications.
- 1999. Conspiring fruitfully with professionals: New management roles for professional organizations. Management Decision, 37(1), 29-44.
- 1999. At least 10 islands of learning: In search of corporate learning. Amersfoort: Twynstra
- 1986. A potential method for determination of gaseous and particulate lead in exhaust gas by microwave induced airplasma emission spectrometry and Zeeman furnace atomic absorption spectrometry. Canadian Journal of Spectroscopy, 31(4), 95-99.
How to cite this article:
Van Vliet, V. (2012). Hans Vermaak. Retrieved [insert date] from ToolsHero: https://www.toolshero.com/toolsheroes/hans-vermaak/
Add a link to this page on your website:
<a href=”https://www.toolshero.com/toolsheroes/hans-vermaak/”>ToolsHero.com: Hans Vermaak</a>
Did you find this article interesting?
Your rating is more than welcome or share this article via Social media!