Rick Griggs is a guru in the area of personal development and effectiveness. He is also the founder of the famous ‘out of the box’ brainstorming technique Rolestorming.
Biography Rick Griggs
He holds Bachelor’s Degrees in Psychology and French and a Master’s Degree in Business Behaviour Analysis. During his student years Rick Griggs was already interested in personal development methods and theories.
After graduating, he held several management positions at companies such as Intel. However, he was itching to do something and this is the reason why he started his own training and development agency Griggs Achievement Training & Retreats.
From that moment his agency has flourished and grew because of a number of new and innovative training courses in the area of personal development and effectiveness.
Rick Griggs has advised several large multinationals in the area of training and advice, for example Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, Stanford University, Lucent Technologies, Quaker Oats, Cisco Systems, Kaiser Permanent, Hewlett-Packard, IBM and several other large government companies.
Publications and books by Rick Griggs et al.
- 2008. My Wish: Don’t Get Swept Away As a Teen. Tantalus Media.
- 2004. Triumph in Teams: 350 Ways to Spark the Arc of Team Achievement. Tantalus Books.
- 1999. Bridges to Balance: 365 Ways to Balance Your Life and Achieve Your Goals. Tantalus Books.
- 1997. Death and Doughnuts.
- 1995. Personal Wellness: Your Most Profitable Investment (50-Minute Book). Crisp Publications.
- 1989. Professional Balance: The Careerstyle Approach to Balanced Achievement. Tantalus Books.
- 1989. Quality at Work. Crisp Learning.
- 1985. A Storm of Ideas. Training Magazine.
How to cite this article:
Van Vliet, V. (2012). Rick Griggs. Retrieved [insert date] from Toolshero: https://www.toolshero.com/toolsheroes/rick-griggs/
Published on: 07/06/2012 | Last update: 08/31/2022
Add a link to this page on your website:
<a href=”https://www.toolshero.com/toolsheroes/rick-griggs/”>Toolshero: Rick Griggs</a>
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?