Are you an expert on management theories and methods? Do you have practical information or management knowledge that you want to share with the world? Do you need a global online global platform? This is the right place to be and ToolsHero can help you!
We have an editorial team and we are always looking for enthusiastic writers / professionals who are passionate about project-, quality-, financial and change management, marketing including social media, communication and effectiveness.
ToolsHero helps people with an online global platform to explore, apply and share management theories and methods in their context anytime, anywhere and any device.
What in it for you as ToolsHero author?
We have thousands unique visitors a day on our website and we can help you by:
- Sharing your knowledge
- Getting more exposure (article plus biography page)
- Build up your FAN base and podia
There are just some simple rules to become an team member of our author team:
- ToolsHero only shares good content which is focused on our core mission (sharing management theories and methods). We don’t publish promotional or commercial articles.
- As an author you write on a personal level not a company’s name. This makes it more interesting because it’s your experience (and vision) that we want to share with the world.
- Content for ToolsHero is exclusive. This will prevent that the article can be duplicated on other websites besides ToolsHero. Also no copy catting (copy the content form somebody else).
- Key focus of the delivered content is online practical appliance, tips and tricks, clear written explanations and developments. This is in line with our vision.
- Quality above quantity: this gives the authors the chance to do good research. Normal content is between 800 and 1.200 words and infographics max. 400 words.
- Personal biography: the base for this is your full name (possible with titles), name of your organization, social media accounts that you want to share, personal background (max. 300 characters), your expertise areas and your interest / connection with ToolsHero.
Share your knowledge
We invite YOU to share your knowledge about a management method, theory, an management guru, infographic, practical management approach, etc. Send us your first concept via the contact form and based on that we give you’re the proper feedback for possible publication.
If you have any suggestions or wish to receive more information about ToolsHero, please contact us.